Synthetic Putting Green Installation in New Mexico
For the average New Mexico golfer's backyard, synthetic putting greens can be a cost effective solution to those putting woes. Our trusted partners specialize in synthetic putting green installations in New Mexico so you can work on your golf game without maintaining all that grass.
Synthetic putting green installation cost in New Mexico
Depending on the square footage you are looking to cover, synthetic putting greens in New Mexico cost between $15.80 and $37.25 per square foot. Prices are all-inclusive of design, materials, installation, but can vary greatly depending on the type of turf you choose.
Here is an average cost breakdown in New Mexico:
- Synthetic Greens 1,950 square feet and larger: $15.80 to $21.20 per square foot
- Synthetic Greens 400 - 1,950 square feet: $22.30 to $31.20 per square foot
- Synthetic Greens under 400 square feet: Typically between $29.25 and $37.25 per square foot
What type of synthetic grass should I use for my backyard putting green installation in New Mexico?
There are three options, we recommend polyethylene with Nylon support for most backyard putting greens in New Mexico:
- Polypropylene Synthetic Greens in New Mexico - This will be the least expensive per square foot, but during those hot New Mexico summer days the low melting point could cause problems. It's not particularly durable but often works well in smaller areas ( less than 500 sq. ft).
- Polyethylene Synthetic Greens New Mexico - Though slighly more expensive per square foot, this artificial grass will have you second-guessing. It looks and feels like the real thing.
- Nylon Synthetic Greens in New Mexico - This is the most expensive of the 3 turf options and best used in small areas, often the areas that require the most durability.
Contact our regional offices to discuss your New Mexico synthetic putting green installation today!