For the average Renton golfer's backyard, synthetic putting greens can be a cost effective solution to those putting woes. Our trusted partners specialize in synthetic putting green installations in Renton so you can work on your golf game without maintaining all that grass.
Synthetic putting green installation cost in Renton
Depending on the square footage you are looking to cover, synthetic putting greens in Renton cost between $14.95 and $35.24 per square foot. Prices are all-inclusive of design, materials, installation, but can vary greatly depending on the type of turf you choose.
Here is an average cost breakdown in Renton:
- Synthetic Greens 1,950 square feet and larger: $14.95 to $20.06 per square foot
- Synthetic Greens 400 - 1,950 square feet: $21.1 to $29.56 per square foot
- Synthetic Greens under 400 square feet: $27.67 to $35.24 per square foot
What type of synthetic grass should I use for my backyard putting green installation in Renton?
There are three options, we recommend polyethylene with Nylon support for most backyard putting greens in Renton:
- Polypropylene Synthetic Greens in Renton - This will be the least expensive per square foot, but during those hot Renton summer days the low melting point could cause problems. It's not particularly durable but often works well in smaller areas ( less than 500 sq. ft).
- Polyethylene Synthetic Greens Renton, WA - Though slighly more expensive per square foot, this artificial grass will have you second-guessing. It looks and feels like the real thing.
- Nylon Synthetic Greens in Renton - This is the most expensive of the 3 turf options and best used in small areas, often the areas that require the most durability.
Contact our regional offices to discuss your Renton synthetic putting green installation today!
Not Your Area? We also service..
What Our Customers Say
I had a synthetic putting green installed in my backyard about 3 years ago and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I had to talk my wife into it at first but now she loves the fact that our yard always looks good and we don't have to pay for landscaping!
My artificial putting green has been getting a little bit faster over time. It breaks more than it used to but overall it is incredible durable. I'd recommend it to others but make sure you get the more expensive polyethylene. I tried the cheaper stuff and it didn't last the first summer!
Save up to 30% by comparing synthetic putting green installers